Today’s aviation security challenges are intense and far-reaching.
Under Centurion’s watch, no cargo goes unchecked; no person goes unseen.
Our Security Division enforces pro-active measures to strengthen its security presence, thus eliminating crime on its premises.
While cargo crime is a reality at Miami International, our Security Division has successfully thwarted most offenses. We are achieving these tremendous results by:
- Partnering with MIA’s law enforcement agencies
- Collaborating on investigations with the law enforcement agencies
- Receiving daily advisories from Homeland Security’s law enforcement departments
- Doing extensive background and screening checks on all employees, including FBI fingerprinting, SIDA clearance and AOA badging
- Certifying all security officers, who then undergo intense on-the-job training
- In-house state-of-the-art CCTV system, with over 200 cameras, providing continuous surveillance of our facility and its perimeter
- Regular Homeland Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Screening of cargo, crew, passengers and baggage
- Access control in the High Value Cargo area, which includes real-time reporting at the various stages of arrival, palletization and loading
Centurion Cargo’s Security Division specializes in loss prevention, safety and risk management.
With security services provided 24/7 – 365 days a year – we ensure that YOUR cargo is securely handled at our facility.